It was 2 a.m. and we
were too tired and too tipsy
to care about the consequences
of what tomorrow may bring
to stop our hands from exploring
each other’s skin. Beneath
the sheets we were invincible
and open to the thought that
this may be the closest thing
to bliss that we may ever feel.
“1. Be Impeccable With Your Word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
2. Don’t Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. Don’t Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.”
"Suits are full of joy. They are the sartorial equivalent of a baby’s smile." - Barney Stinson #ootd #suits
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.”
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
— Jamie Tworkowski (via ishelpartdeux)
"And if you wanna kiss your bro on the forehead, then you should kiss your bro on the forehead."
"Smoke with me babe
and lay with me babe
and laugh with me babe
I just want the simple things”
I’m old enough to know not to answer questions like these, especially from anons like you. But I do wish you a good day! :)
Posted 1 week ago